Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It’s Thanksgiving, the day of lots of food, family and friends, and taking a moment to think about what motivates us to get up in the morning. So what are you thankful for, what gets you up in the morning?

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1931. What an adorable hippo!

I’m thankful for:
  •  Knowing something new and exciting can happen during the day.
  •  Being able to cook delicious meals for the people I love.
  •  Listening to my cat meow incessantly because he is here and he wants me to know that.
  •  All the people I love including my parents, my sister, my boyfriend, my dear bestie, my friends, and the people I see day to day who affect me more than they know.
  •  Having the ability to get up and go to the gym and move my body at will.
  •  Modern technology which enables me to have dinner at the same time as Nadia so I don’t eat alone, sell my jewelry and vintage clothes online through Etsy, learn things that I otherwise could never find out, and discover how much of a world there is out there.
  •  That I’m here and alive among everyone.

I hope you all have a wonderful, beautiful Thanksgiving! Write your thanksgivings in the comments below.

Happy Vintaging,

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment