Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Things

Hello vintagers

Nadia here. I've escaped the depths of fashion school to update you all on the latest happenings. I hope to have some new goodies posted on our Etsy shop soon for you lovelies, as soon as I have a little free time from school.

And guess what? That's going to be happening soon! As you know, Beatrice and I live many (far too many) miles apart but soon we'll be coming together again. With my college's spring break approaching, I will be visiting Beatrice in her quaint little home town of Twinsburg, Ohio!

Expect many updates in the lovely week Beatrice and I will be spending together. We'll finally get to go vintaging together and (gasp!) within the same state!

Sorry for the short update, vintagers, but I promise there is more soon to come!

Oh, before I go, I just wanted to send a quick shout out to everyone who has shown us support. Whether you hearted us on Etsy, became a fan of our Facebook page, or followed us on this very blog, we really appreciate all the love you shown us and every little bit counts. It's been a slow but steady start, but I know there are big things in our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment