Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Win a Necklace Made by Beatrice!

Hello guys and girls!

There is this blog that I’ve been following called (never home)maker. The name attracted me, of course, because look at how ironic and cute it is! Who could resist that? I originally came across it when I clicked on a Chocolate Avocado Pudding recipe from Foodgawker. Once I explored the blog and fell in love with the vegetarian 20-something couple from upstate New York, I was hooked.


They’re all about a healthy and good lifestyle. Exercising, healthy cooking, fun sense of style, eco-friendly living, and opportunities to host a giveaway. When I saw that last part, I jumped at it. The next thing I know, I had made a romantic Victorian inspired necklace just for them to give away to a lucky winner!

It’s really exciting, the necklace is absolutely gorgeous, and it’s free to that lucky girl (or guy if you’re smart, hehe!) Here’s your chance to snap this up for yourself. Just head on over to (never home)maker and submit an entry. The rules are simple and they’re listed in the blog. Hurry, the giveaway ends Tuesday, April 27th!

You know, it couldn’t hurt to go to the blog and (accidentally on purpose) leave the page open if you need to hint for a little surprise from your boyfriend/husband/loved one... (I’m so bad, haha.)

Happy vintaging!
Beatrice

This blog post came from Beatrice's jewelry website. To learn more, just go to www.BirdcageBohemia.com. Fly Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment